He's The G*ddamn Batman!

I just now finished reading All-Star Batman and Robin #6. Hey, I didn't expect it to arrive so soon, and I took my time reading it. So sue me! I've admitted in the past that I wasn't quite sure of this series; that I didn't quite "get it" and wondered if it was either some kind of crazy character experiment, or of ol' Frank was just screwing with us.

Now ... I get it. And it's fantastic. I get it, but I can't really explain it. It's strange like that.

Anyway, it's an amazingly enjoyable read, a great take on the character, and probably the most testosterone driven comic I get this side of Conan. I actually care if this thing is on time now.

I love The Goddam Batman. And he keeps busy:


Why, if he were a power card in a collectible card game?


I don't know why I thought of that.

Goddamn.

3 comments:

SallyP said...

In regards to this little literary gem, I can't help but think that Frank Miller is trying to see just how far he can go, before DC finally cracks.

Anonymous said...

If he's a creature, why does he have no stats? (even infinite/infinite)

FoldedSoup said...

D'Oh! Might fix that later.

Nah.. too lazy. Let's just say he has no stats...

...because He's the Goddamn Batman!