Now you Know!

Is it just me, or could this be a scene from a particularly wacky episode of Harley and Ivy Join the Army?


Oh, and a heartfelt "Congrats!" to the Treasure Valley Roller Girl's Devil's Darlings for winning their season opening bout in what was, quite frankly, one of the best games I've ever seen! And (as far as I'm concerned) they couldn't have done it without a certain new Pivot recruit playing in her very first league game....

(*Muhah!*)

BONUS: Hey! Guess who's stuck in the background of a picture in Wiki's Roller Derby page? How odd!

(Almost too tiny to be noticeable.. but still! Spiffy!)

3 comments:

Tristan Sandnes said...

That's awesome. More Harley & Ivy!

Sea-of-Green said...

I agree -- more Harley & Ivy!

And congrats to the roller girls! :-)

SallyP said...

Congratulations indeed.

Gadzooks! It IS Harley and Ivy! Although I imagine that Harley is going to be sore in the morning.