Twofer Wednesday

Going through an issue of Sports Illustrated a few weeks ago, I came across this little smile inducer in the letters section:


*Smirk*

If there's one group out there that could one-up the comic fanboys in their anal retentive attention to detail, it's the sports ones. If I didn't know any better, I'd say Mr. Hatlem was quite brilliant with his subtle dig there.

ITEM! Ambush Bug is back in the DC universe as of today! Happy Day! Tacos for everyone! Hide your socks! Tug on Superman's cape! Whoop Whoop!

In celebration of this joyous day, let's all be reminded of his tragic origin:



*sniff!*

3 comments:

Sea-of-Green said...

Oh, if only Ambush Bug could be released upon the sports world ...!

Except car racing. THAT'S SACRED! ;-)

SallyP said...

Wow, baseball fans are even MORE obsessed than comicbook fans? That's a scary thought.

I loved the new Ambush Bug. It was so completely insane. I enjoy that in a comic.

Siskoid said...

I enjoy your Ambush Bug posts more than I do mine, FS!

Strike a blow against egomania!