Who Watches the Webpage

I don't know if anyone's noticed this ... but at the end of the first page (before you have to scroll down) of the official Watchman movie web page "About" thingee you get this:

"The Mystery adventure "Watchmen" is directed by Zack Snyder ("300") from a screenplay by David Hayter and Alex Tse, Based on the award-winning Graphic Novel Illustrated by Dave Gibbons and"

That whole "Take my name off it" thing is quite literal, it seems.

..it goes on with other stuff movie plug stuff.. just funny that it starts with that on the first bit. And, no.. Alan's not in there at all. Why, if I were less comedic minded, I'd think that was planned!

(I laughed)

2 comments:

Sea-of-Green said...

There hasn't yet been an Alan Moore-based film that he's approved of, has there? But, y'know, I'll bet people would take his "artistic whining" a bit more seriously if he also refused to accept all the money he's making off of these films. ;-)

SallyP said...

Alan? Alan who?