No Respect!

Another day, another quickie - I got too many things to do! It's been a very busy week so far, and we're going camping this weekend to top it all off, so there's that to prepare for, too.

Sorry - I really meant to spend today responding to Sea's tagging by posting some of my favorite blog entries, honest! ... maybe I'll get time tomorrow at work. Sigh. In the meantime, here's more Lois Lane shenanigans:


That's another one of those, "You gotta be kidding me!" Lois Lane covers that I really didn't have to tinker with all that much. I'd really like to get a complete set of these someday - money not withstanding - just for those awesome covers. And if that makes me less of a man ... well so be it, twinkletoes!

3 comments:

Sea-of-Green said...

Poor, poor Aquaman. Is he really THAT easy to replace?

SallyP said...

I...I am rendered speechless. Poor Aquaman is sobbing in some grotto somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Camping? Are the S&R teams on standby? Hehehe