Smile!

Well, along with the baseball game (which was great .. I love minor league ball!), we all went to see The Dark Knight again,* and I can attest that yes, it will cause a 9-year old to watch it through his fingers in certain parts. Good stuff, that.

Also, the Roller Derby girls had a car wash fund raiser which was fun, and had to disband a team, which was not. They'll never get into the Olympics at this rate.

And now for something completely different...

Alan Davis grins on Rorschach

And, heck .. let's go with the original..

Creep factor: High.

Thanks to Sea of Green for the reminder of how much I love Alan Davis grins. Even if they are kinda creepy.

(That last Rorschach one is particularly creepy! Gah!)

* That makes this only the second movie in 20 years that I've seen multiple times during it's opening week in the theater. That's how much I love this movie.

Oh, the other one? Serenity.

4 comments:

Tristan Sandnes said...

The Question is one of my favorite characters. Thank god he doesn't usually have a smile or it'd give me nightmares.

SallyP said...

Alan Davis smiles on scary characters...is brilliant. And terrifying.

Sea-of-Green said...

GAH is right! The Alan Davis grin on Rorschach, in particular ... Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Brilliant as ever, Soup. :-)

FoldedSoup said...

There's your next sketch, mr. popular!

...and sorry it took me so long to comment on your Pussycats in outer space sketch... I was lazy. And awestruck. That was awesome.