Monkeyshines

I love these romance covers.



Later ...


Hey! It's actually got one of them... whattacallem? ... real world current event allusions in there somewhere! See?!? I care. Soup has his pulse right on the problems that currently plague our fragile li'l planet! Yesseree! I know what I know and I know it's best to let others know what I know and how knowledge is important and that knowing is half the battle. Y'know?

We have too many gorillas. Hominidae Bastards!!!

(and, there are surprisingly few Weeping Gorilla images out on the web. I thought there would be a fan site or something...)

(Oh! Look! It's snowing! Yay!!)

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Aw. Poor Gary. Really about the only thing worse that can happen to him, is for somebody to anonymously send him some Scope in the mail.

As for those first two...they're really INTO hats, aren't they?