Why, If I was 20 years older...

Another fantastic weekend gone by! Getting to be a habit. Suppose I can live with that.

But it's Monday, so - back to The Funny! (Or, what passes as the funny, anyways.)

The weather's just turned here in beautiful Idaho with temperatures starting to get a bit chilly at night. It's hard to plan your clothing, actually - you leave your house early with your (semi-) cold gear on, but by mid-afternoon, it's pretty warm and comfortable. So, in an effort to remind me of warmer times...


"Now where did I leave that Kryptonite paddle...?"

That's a giggler, right there.

Now, no more disturbances.. Heroes is about to start!

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Oh there's NOTHING like randy teenaged antics.

Excuse me, I have to go and hose down my 16 year old and her boyfriend.