Death Warmed Over

Bleah.

Sorry about the lack of a Monday post - I woke up sick after too much Super Bowl partying. Or homemade Guacamole. Jury's still out on that one. Though the household crapper is prepared to be recalled as a follow-up witness, if you get my drift..

In fact, I barely staggered into work today and now feel like that might have been a mistake. I'm still all icky. And the dogs are eying me like they may have to figure out how the can opener works on their own. So, a quickie post for today then sleep.

And .. as I usually do when I feel like slacking, I'm stealing another blogger's funny. Well, stealing the funny panel they posted and trying to further the funny myself, but you know what I mean.

And again, as usual, today's theft comes from a beauty of an out-of-context panel lifted from Adam. I really owe that guy a beer.


And So...

Y'know? I would pay good money for a Smallville Zombies book. But only if you wrote it with the mandatory Silver Age wackiness.

And got Grant Morrison to write it.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

I STILL can't get over the fact that the ocp is apparently a mind-reader. But Lex as a zombie IS amusing.

He'll still probably be able to outwit Superman.

Siskoid said...

It's the first appearance of Matt from Heroes!