Quickie

Strange, but this was my lightest comic week in recent memory with the purchase of only three books. Three. And I stretched to get that many.

I was going to write up a Most Wanted, but with only three books, it hardly seems worth it. And, after reading it, the one I would've initially picked really wasn't as good as I was hoping it would be. Diggle's Hellblazer was much better. Oh, and Immonen is pitch perfect on Ultimate Spider-Man. But, I knew he would be.

The third one I picked up? You can probably guess, as I'm sure a lot of you were looking forward to getting it yourself. Like I said, I found it a bit disappointing, sorry to say. But, I had high expectations. Perhaps it'll get better in the future.

So instead of a real post, here's another soon-to-be famous drawing of myself from that amazing artist known to the world at large simply as "My Li'l Sis."


(I think she was 8 at the time...)

No comments: