Busy, busy, busy

Another day, another missed opportunity to poke fun at wacky comics. Unfortunately, strange days and awkward restructuring at work is forcing me to spend less time goofing around with funnybooks these days. Plus, there's that whole "Holiday" thing...

I'm going to be quite busy in the upcoming weeks, and well.. badly-rendered photoshops will be taking a back door for a bit. Gotta take care of the home front, ya know. So, I'll blog when I can, and I promise to try and keep the quickies coming, at least. Case in point:

Spotted in Jack of Fables #25..


Now, where have I seen that guy before.... Seems awfully familiar...

Hmmm....
Oh, yeah! Love that guy!

Huh. Didn't know he was in Idaho...

(And, I have no idea if it *really* is Dr. Fright. But I hope so.)

5 comments:

SallyP said...

The Idaho woods eh? In summer no less.

I actually find this Dr. Fright fellow to be refreshing. People don't usually gleefully admit that they are up to no good.

Sea-of-Green said...

Yeah, at least he seems to enjoy his work. :-)

SOUP, any news on your househunting? How has that gone?

FoldedSoup said...

Put on hold for now, Sea. Though, it's probably for the best - all of the houses in our price range keep getting reduced down / foreclosed on. We're going to vulture one up next year.

Tristan Sandnes said...

You should jump on the bandwagon and do an Iron Maiden parody photoshop. ;)

Thomas Fummo said...

Dr.Fright is fantastic!