Don't Encourage Him

How jokes escalate:

OK, you're searching for some wacky Halloween cover to make a joke about when you find one to which your (admittedly) perverted and juvenile mind can only take one way - down the bawdy path. Or, as I refer to it: "The Road Well-Traveled." So.. you go that way and add the joke's necessary ball gag and realize that because you're putting it on a pig, it really should be an apple. See, that's more of the funny. Then, when adding the tag-line joke, you similarly notice that it really should be stuttered. Triple the f-f-f-funny!


AHA! We have achieved the funny! But wait, there's more!

See, now that I'm done with it, I realize that I have a fantastic one panel joke buried here. If only I could draw. I can't. Not well, anyway. Maybe someone can.

Picture this (and be forewarned):

Bedroom scene. Porky Pig chained, bondage-wise, to the bed. He's obviously been worked over - lashes, bruises, sweat, ball-gag askew.. you get it. Standing over him, Petunia is dressed to the bondagey nines. I'm trying not to think too hard about it, actually. Anyway, she's still in the middle of whipping poor Porky who can't stutter out the overly complicated code-word to get her to stop!

Hahahaha! I kill me.

*whew!*

Oh, and for you kids scoring at home: Perverted bawdy ball-gag, bedroom chained worked over bruises, sweat bondagey code-word.

Hi, Googlers!

2 comments:

Sea-of-Green said...

Well, you know, there's always been a very good reason why he's named PORKY. ;-)

Anonymous said...

That entry turned me on. The safeword is Perestroyka.