Hiatus Over!

Hey! He's back!

Glad that's over with.

I just finished up having the busiest work period I've ever had before. No time to do anything except grind out projects for 50-60 hours per week. Whew. It was so busy that I didn't even have the time (or desire) to read comics (or comic blogs) for the past two weeks, much less write about them. I just got back from the LCS with a big ol' pile of books that I'll go through sometime this week.

So, did I miss anything? Anything crazy go on? Did DC punch the multiverse again? Marvel have another "this will change everything" thingy?

(What? Who? They did what?!?)

Sunuvvabitch.

Well, it's not like they'll get someone unworthy to replace the embodiment of all things good and American. I mean, they won't give that costume to some psycho killer or some dude Brian Azzarello or Garth Ennis could comfortably write for or anything.

(What?!?!?)

Ho. Lee. Crap. Can't Tony just clone him back or something? Sigh.

Anyway, I should have more spare time now and hope to keep on updating this thing as often as I can. Probably 4-5 times a week, I think. And, I got a few more things in the mail that I'd been hankering for that I can write about.

Oh, and thanks, Adam! Honestly, today was the first time I even looked at this thing for weeks, and when I saw your "keep writing" comment, it actually convinced me to write something new as soon as I got home and keep on with it. Thanks!

OK, now - off to dive into that big ol' pile of comic goodness. Except that particular issue. I swear, whenever the Hulk gets back, I hope he starts kicking asses 'till there ain't no asses to kick no more.

He can start with Quesada's.

2 comments:

Bully said...

Best tag ever.

FoldedSoup said...

I can gaurentee you that I'll be using it again, too. So sad.